Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What I did not know about Estrella Mountain

It took me a while to come to terms with rattle snakes, and scorpions and I’m still going to do everything possible to stay out of the rattlesnake habitat on the golf course. These were things that I looked up and researched on the internet prior to purchasing a vacation home.  We’ve been down to visit about five times and the only exciting animals that I’ve seen was a pack of coyotes early morning on the golf course. For some reason it was not disclosed during our purchasing process about the UFO sightings in Estrella Mountain.  I’ve found more information on the UFO sightings then useful resources in the area.  I started making a list and will update it on occasion.
Useful Estrella Mountain Information
The pool project is progressing nearly done.  I will provide pictures and the experience that we had with California Pools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment