Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Completed Project!!!!

We are visiting in a couple of weeks then I can take some professional pictures and upload them.  Stephen just sent these over so I thought I would post them.  We will do a walkthrough of the final project when we visit.  From the photo’s it appears that everything looks beautiful.  Can’t wait to use the pool it’s 72 and sunny in Phoenix today and 55 and rainy in Portland, OR. Although I’ve not done the final walk through my experience with California Pools was very professional and responsive.  As I mentioned in the beginning of this project I’m a hard to please client and my husband is all about the details.  I would strongly recommend this company to anyone but particularly to out of state individuals because they do not need to be micromanaged.  I noticed in our community Estrella Mountain that most of the homes do not have a backyard.  Most of our neighbors are waiting for the market to turn around.  I hope my blog has been helpful and I would be happy to answer any of your comments or questions.   






No comments:

Post a Comment